Hemp contains some of the most potent natural vitamins and minerals for the maintenance of good health. Sustainable yes, its grown on Canadian farms, our Hemp plants contain high levels of powerful plant enzymes and nutrients. Deliciously made in our proprietary process to preserve the very best in our plants. Valued for the prized fibers and seeds, hemp seed contains potent phytonutrients that contribute to total body wellness for people and pets. It’s packed with vitamins, minerals, essential fibers, fatty acids, alpha, beta and gamma globulin and amino acids. Hemp seed protein is an ideal source of highly absorbance globulins, the immune system’s fuel for building antibodies, and prebiotic and probiotic gut friendly fibers, potent nutrients for the maintenance of good digestive health. The Fiber Hemp contains hemp seed protein, which is known to:
- Provide Omega Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) which promotes optimal gut health by blocking chemical messengers that provoke inflammation in the intestinal tract, causing diarrhea and colitis
- Boost probiotic and prebiotic gut bacteria with natural insoluble fiber to help maintain healthy digestive environment by producing short chain fatty acids essential for colon health
- Provide highly bio-available globulin Edestin, a vital protein that aids in digestion and is used by the body to repair cellular damage from viruses, toxins and the effects of aging
- Encourage maximum nutrient absorption and healthy weight maintenance with soluble fiber
- Fuel the immune system with globulin, the immune system’s building blocks for disease-fighting antibodies
- Provide a vital balance of bio-available protein, fats and fibers to help stabilize blood sugar levels
100g of Hemp Fiber contains 10,000mg immune building globulin proteins and 3500mg of soluble and insoluble fibers to support healthy digestion with prebiotic and probiotic gut bacteria.
Easy to feed course powder supplement, just sprinkle on dry or wet food. Suitable for all life stages for animals; horses, other farm animals, domestic dogs, cats, puppies and kittens from age 8 weeks to adult.