There are some places where Mother Earth really outdoes herself. A remote and protected aquifer, along the Highlands Ridge in Florida, where Chilling Rocks Natural Spring Water is sourced, boasts one of the two scientifically proven purest springs in the U.S.
Why offer you anything less?
As if that weren’t enough, we have patented a spill-proof and child-friendly choke-proof top and traded out the heavier and much less ecologically sound plastic bottle for a lightweight pouch.
Whether you’re a safety-conscious parent, a hiker who knows the long-range value of carrying lighter packs, or an eco-warrior committed to doing everything you can to prevent waste (while treating yourself to refreshing goodness) – we have the water for you.
Oh, and did we mention they can be frozen and used as chill packs, too?
- Natural Spring Water from an ancient Florida aquifer
with no chemicals added, as nature intended
- StandUp™ pouch suitable for freezer
- Leak-proof spout
- Child choke-proof cap
- Requires 75% less energy to make a pouch versus PET or glass bottles
- NO BPA Pouch Structure
- Environmental recycling program for pouches utilizes incineration to produce secondary energy. Learn more S.E.C.A.M.P Project
- A patented pouch with cap that has holes in if swallowed you can still breathe.
- Triangle shape for elderly or kids to grip to open.
- Has valve inside spout if dropped won’t leak. You can remove cap and take pouch with you and do not leave cap outside for litter environment reasons or at sporting events.
- Has hanging hole for attaching to your belt that has a clip holder on it.
- Can be frozen and take with your lunch to keep it cool till you eat.
- After use the empty pouch goes through the waste circularity system making ‘green methanol’ to remake plastics and other packaging again.
How to use it: Open cap and drink. for maximum benefit.